Cooking beef is not so easy and when it comes about Beef Jerky Kaufen, than it must be perfect. Here’s an incredible approach to make hamburger jerky. There are numerous formulas out there for making this in the broiler or dehydrator, yet we’re going to do it in the smoker. Meat jerky is as of now an extraordinary tasting nibble, yet with the expansion of smoke, we’re taking it over the top! I’m giving another different formula to a sweet meat jerky in “Sweet Beef Jerky in the Smoker” for simplicity of replicating for peruses, yet you should simply expel the cayenne and dark pepper from this formula.
In order to make perfect Beef Jerky Kaufen you need
1 pound flank steak (skirt steak in the south)
1/2 container Worcestershire sauce
1/2 container soy sauce
1/4 container nectar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons dried ground cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons new ground dark pepper
Here we are providing you the best method of making beefjerkykaufen.de
1) Slice the meat into flimsy cuts around 1/4 of an inch thick. Attempt to keep them uniform so all the meat will cook the same.
Note: Assuming you don’t have a meat slicer sitting on your counter, an old trap I took in quite a while back is to solidify the meat, and then cut it with a sharp blade while regardless it solidified. This makes it much less demanding to cut it dainty and uniformly.
2) Combine every one of the fixings together in a – sealable holder and blend this up altogether.
3) Add the steak and marinate this for no less than 4 hours in the cooler.
4) Let the smoker going? I prescribe a lighter wood for this, for example, pecan, oak, or any organic product wood. On the off chance that you need a more grounded smoke seasoning, use mesquite. This is going to take you around 5 hours at 150 to 170 degrees.
5) Remove the meat from the marinade and dispose of the marinade.
6) Take a sheet of aluminum thwart and lay it out on the top mesh of your smoker. Give the top surface of the foil a light shower with cooking oil to keep things from staying.
7) Spread the meat out equitably, yet leave a little room between cuts. Smoke the meat for around 3 hours like this.
8) Now cover the meat freely with another bit of foil. This will permit the dampness to keep on escaping, however keep it from blazing.
9) Continue smoking for 1 to 2 hours, yet watch out for it. It ought to simply begin to split when you twist it, yet not break.